Wednesday, July 11, 2012

living the dream!

I'm living the dream  this month!  Its been crazy busy here!  I'm still in the process of opening my online store. Hopefully this week it will all be done! I can't wait!    My daughters are loving the knitting we are doing. I'm in the middle of getting some donations together for some charities.

   I've been asked by one of the chairites if I would open one in my area and run it. I'm so honored for this. One of the best parts of this one is my whole family can get involved and help. I will talk more about this once everything is settled.
  
     Oh!  I wrote a childrens book! Everyone keep your fingers crossed, its  on the way to the publishers as we speak!  I still can't believe this one! I just up and did it!

  thanks to my family, I've been encouraged to try everything this month!  I don't know what I would do without them! They are my love,my light and my craziness! I love them all so much!

 See what I mean by living the dream! 

here are some fun items I've been making!

Hope you are having a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment