Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hello Fall!

   Oh my! I've been so busy I haven't had time to blog!  I'm going to have to get better at this.



   Well....  We have been going to alot of activites lately more than we usually do. I guess that is what happens when the kiddos get older and start going clubs and stuff.

   The kids have  been in the Halloween parades. I've lived here my whole life and never went to them. It was a blast!  All the floats and people. We even got to see the Zombies come out! So much fun! Gonna have to go again next year!

     I just love this time of year. the changing leaves, which are now all over my yard! lol

 That's okay, I love seeing my kids playing in them. They are talking about snow here in Iowa soon. I've got mixed emotions about that.  I love it,but hate driving in it.


  My oldest is studying to get her drivers permitt. I'm nervous and excited for her at the same time. I'll have to keep you posted.


   Well.... I have to get off here and get the kiddos to school!

  Oh! I haven't given up on my book yet. I haven't heard anything back yet,but I did send it to some other places.

  My shop is doing great!  I'm having a sale use code fall12 to get 12% off your order!
http://katzcraftycloset.storenvy.com/

  Okay, now I really have to go


 Have a wonderful day and please remember to keep the people on the east coast in your thoughts and prayers. They are in mine as I have friends out there.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment