Thursday, April 12, 2012

I love being a mom!

  I just love being a mom! I say this everyday. My friends ask "isn't it hard taking care of 4 kids?;
I just say no! I love it! I wouldn't change it for the world. Well....if I had more, that would be okay,but we will just let that be for now.

   Now, I'm not saying being a mom is easy by any means, its not. I'm just saying that it is the most fulfilling and frustrating thing at the same time. 
  I can honestly say that my kids and my hubby are my life. No that doesn't make me sad or pathetic or anything else. I have a great support team to help me with anything I wanna do, gonna do or sometimes get pushed into trying.
    

    For example, my son has been struggling with his math for the longest time, then Bam! he gets it. Watching, that pride and excitement in him for getting the math is just awesome!  Seeing him go around saying go ahead and ask me, then hear him say that's easy, is just unbelievable.


  While I know, there will be more challenges that  I know my family will have to face. Some easy, some not so easy. I do know that we will get through it just fine.


   So if you haven't go hugs your kids or your spouse or even give your loved ones a call. You never what challenges they may be facing.

          Have an Awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment