Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

  Its been so crazy here at the house I feel like I haven't had 5 minutes to myself to think.

  We went to a hotel for the night last  week end and the kids and I had a blast swimming and sitting
 in the hot tub. It was nice to just relax and have fun for a day. The next day we went to a rock and gem show at our local museum where the kids got to make  their own arrow head. The show was quite interesting to see. There was so many different rocks and activities going on you weren't sure which way to start.
  I did find a lady who was making her own glass beads. I tried that once,but I'm not as good as her. I did however get some pointers from her and might give it another go this week end.  I'll have to keep you posted.

   Right now, I'm reading the 39 clues series. I must say I'm quite impressed by the action that these books have. I am on the 6th book now. I sure hope those kids win because otherwise it will be a sad ending.
   I'm off to try out a new recipe for peanut butter cookies.

   I just love to bake and cook. So many recipes, so little time!

  Hope you are all having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment