Monday, September 3, 2012

Rainny Days

   Rainy Days, are just wonderful days to be lazy!  I've recently had a rainy day this week end and decided to spend it baking.   Rainy days and cooler weather is just right for new recipes!  Nothing like the aroma of baked goods in my kitchen!


   I decided to bake some brownies, rice crispy treats with a twist and some dip.  Today I thought I'd share the recipes with you for your next rainy day.


These were so yummy!  Loved them!
 
 
After making two batches of these, yup they were that good. I made some brownies! Now for some brownies and I usually don't get along. For some reason brownies are just one thing I just can't bake.  Once I saw these though I just knew I had to try making brownies again.
 
 
These were good. Just a word of advice. Don't over cook these or  the marshmallows  will go all over.Also don't over fill the batter.  I think next time I will use the mini marshmallows instead of the big ones.
 
Now at my house we are big on nachos, chips and dips! If chips are involved we are all over it!
So my next rainy day recipe is for an awesome dip!
This was  delicious!  My hubby says next time to add some chicken to it.
 
 
 
Well.....I've hoped you enjoyed my rainy day recipes! Remember
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment