Friday, May 16, 2014

Well....Hello there! I'm back!

     I  know I've been gone for awhile,but I'm back.  Crafting, writing, blogging away!   I have decided to pour everything I own into myself and just go for it.  I've been busy writing kids books and I am now in the process of trying to get them published.

   I'm a little scared,but I decided better being scared than always wondering what if.

   Don't worry, I will keep you posted. I will also  be sharing some of my writing here on my blog.
 
     I also have some wonderful news!  I have lost  at least 40 pounds!   I'm so happy!  I can now where the same shirts as my girls!  Don't you just love when your wardrobe  doubles in size  and it doesn't cost you a thing.  I hope you are all doing well and stay with me on my journey of discovering life!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment