Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Treats,I've been a baking!

I've been baking up a storm, this week!  So many great recipes out there to try not enough time in the day. I just love to bake. It helps me to relax. Below you will see some of my creations as well as the links to some of them if you wanna to try them.

  I made an easy cookie cake today! It was great for breakfast,not very healthy,but oh well! gotta live a little some time right? lol


first up is smores cookies! I made one giant cookie,instead of lots of little ones.Here is the link to where I found the recipe.
http://www.ericasweettooth.com/2010/07/smores-cookies.html

 This is a butterfingers cake! Yummy!
 Cream cheese stuffed strawberries! These were a hit at my grandmas 90th birthday party!


 one of my kids favorite, trixkrispies!

I have lots more fun recipes to try, and I keep finding more every day!

Have a Sweet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment