Wednesday, June 6, 2012

butterflies, butterflies! oh How I love my butterflies!

  I've had this butterfly puncher for awhile now, and just now recently started to use it. Oh how I love it! It creates such pretty little butterflies! I've used it for some recent cards I've made. Which of course I will share at the bottom of this post. 


  There is nothing quite as calming as working with paper. Folding, cutting, inking, and watching it transform into  something wonderful!  It has become one of my great hobbies. while I like to dabble in other crafts, I always come back to my scrapbooking and card making.  
  
   In the one picture you can see my favorite puncher of the month! 


  I hope you all have a hobby that you can say is peaceful and relaxing!


enjoy my butterflies! Hope you have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment