Monday, June 25, 2012

life slows down when.....

I  feel life slows down just a little when you are outside hanging up a load of clothes on the line. I don't know what it is,but laundry doesn't bother me as much when I'm hanging it up out on the clothes line.

   Some people say the clothes line is a thing of the past, and many have laughed a little when they see me doing it still. I don't care. I have fond memories of hanging clothes out with both my mother and my grandmother. I can still remember playing in and out of the clothes hanging on the line.   Now I see my kids doing the same. Nothing beets a good memory!

 While hanging up laundry today, I figured out I didn't have a clothes pin bag. So I decided to whip one up real quick using one of my daughters old shirts.

  Who knew that one quick little project was going to turn into a family project.   Not only was I making this quick little project,but so was my daughter who designed the shirt for me,my son who helped by putting in the clothes pins, and helping me hang it up and take the awesome shot for me!

I just love it when a quick little project gets the whole family involved.  See life does slow down  just a little if we pay attention.


  here is my little project for the day!

Happy Monday!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment