Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2nd day of the New year!

   Well.... it is officially the second day of the new year. 2013, can hardly believe it! 2012 has just flown by!  Had a lot of ups and downs that year. Hoping for the best in 2013. 

   I thought this first post for 2013 I would recap some of my fond memories of 2012.

  So many new adventures happened. I started my business, started this awesome blog, I took a chance and sent in a book idea. No I haven't heard back from them yet,but that's okay. I did it, that's all that matters.  I tried. I haven't given up yet though.

 I   went and did my first craft show!   I started the Iowa chapter of Hats for hope initiative. Thanks to an awesome girl named Emily for inspiring so many people.   Had so many great memories with my family. 


   2012 was a great year despite the troubles. I can't wait for all the adventures that 2013 has for myself and my family.


   I don't really do resolutions,but I do  like to set goals and see if I  can come close, I know it kinda sounds the same,but  its not. lol

This year I hope  to expand my business, do more craft shows, maybe join farmers market, try to blog at least once a week, sorry got a little behind in 2012. Most of all I'm going to enjoy my family more and remember to look for at least one good thing each day.

    I honestly believe that every day  has at least one good thing in it and sometimes we really have to look for it. I'm gonna focus more on the good this year and try not to let the bad weigh me down.


   Hoping everyone has a Great New Year 2013 is where its at!  Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment