Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Year, New things?

  Well.... it is now the 8th day of the new year. Can't really say alot has changed.  My kids went back to school today. The house is so quiet without them in it.   It will be really different when they move out in a few years. Not too sure I'm gonna like that.


  Anywhoo, this is a new year and lots of new things for me to try.  I found lots of new crafts I would like to do like: the ruffle scarf. Have you seen these?  I just love them!  I found the yarn and hoping this weekend to make one. Stay tuned. 


  Right now, I'm finishing up an order I got. Having fun making these ornaments.   I will have to post some pictures later when they are done.


  I'm also getting geared up for another craft show in March. I have to figure out what I'm gonna make for this.  My kids are excited too, because I let them sell some of their creations too.


   I've decide I'm gonna try and publish an e book on Barnes and Noble site. Wish me luck!


  What kind of new things are you trying this year?  I would love to hear all about your upcoming adventures. Leave me a comment!


  Have a Happy time in the New year!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment