Thursday, May 24, 2012

Book Review!

  I just love to read! Reading,crafting, and spending time with family and friends is what I love to do. Not in any particular order.lol

  I've been reading books by one certain author lately, and I must say, I just absolutely love her!

  Her name is Sandra Bricker. She has written books, like the one I just finished called Always the designer, never the Bride. Always,the baker,never the bride and many more.

   In Always, the Designer, never the bride. There is a young lady who is talented at making wedding dresses, and is trying to keep her business alive. Which at some points seems very hard. She ends up going back home for a friends wedding, and things just kinda twist and turn while she is there. Her whole world is going crazy. Of course there is a guy, what good is a romance without a hero.
  boy oh boy! Do I just love the way the hero is portrayed in this story. Well done!
I'm not going to go into details,because you just have to experience this book for yourself,trust me You will love this author.
  There is just something about her style of writing that makes the books read so smoothly. Before you know it you finished the book.
The books make you laugh out loud and for me that is a must. If its too serious, I just cant get into the story.

  I would highly recommend picking up a copy of one her books and taking a look! Before you know it you will be hooked just like me!


  Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment