Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Time where does it all go?

 Time where does it all go?  We have 24 hours in a day, should be enough time to get everything done that one needs to do in a day, right? Wrong.  funny thing is, I never seem to have enough time. When I'm doing one thing, I feel like I should be doing another. Isn't that silly.

  Once again time has slipped by me a whole lot quicker than I expected and I'm left with a week or two to plan my two boys parties. Which I can't wait! The themes are angry birds and staches and strikes themes. They boys are so excited! 


  I was planning on making their invitations,but I just don't have the time to. Thankfully, there are so many creative people out there they have saved me and I can just print them off!

thanks to them I'm redeemed as the coolest mom ever! That's what my youngest said when he saw his invitations to his party! 

I have to give a shout out to:http://partyinvitationshq.com/free-printable-angry-birds-invitations/  for once again allowing me to be cool!


 I'm also printing out my older son's birthday invites. He is turning 13 so we are having a stache and strikes theme. Gonna be at a bowling alley with moustaches as a theme! He thinks its fun! wait till you see the straws!

Thanks to another great person I now have this fun invite for his party!
http://www.digitalmomblog.com/blog/2012/02/27/free-moustache-birthday-invitation-printable/

As always, I never have enough time. I have to end now to go get the kiddos from school.

Please remember when using items online to make sure that you have the right to print out the images.  Also please try to remember to give credit where credit is due. Everyone works so hard on all their items.

  More post later with pictures from the boys parties!

Have a Happy Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment